Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday - Bookish Bucket List

Hello? Is this thing on? Hi! 

It's been a while - just about FIVE (!!) months since I last posted anything on this site. I've had some pretty good reasons for being MIA (work is crazy, new family members, holiday reading slump) but I am back! Even if that means I can only write posts on the Blogger app while on break at work, like I'm doing now. 

I've got a couple of posts rolling around my brain- some of the standard ones like my 2013 reading wrap up and 2014 reading goals. I've also got a few books to review that I read this year so far.

To jump back into blog mode I'm doing Top Ten Tuesday (hosted at the Broke and the Bookish)! I only have five things on my bucket list so far plus one thing I've already accomplished. Hopefully this list will grow and change as I cross things off.

My Bookish Bucket List
1. Read all of the books that I own/buy in my lifetime 

2. Meet an Author or attend a book signing. Ideally this would be JK Rowling, Betty Smith, Neil Gaiman, John Green, or Cat Valente, just to name a few.

3. Attend a literary conference like BEA

4. Visit the real neighborhood of Francie from A Tree Grows In Brooklyn (located on the Flatbush/Greenpoint area)

5. Be an "author expert" by reading all of the works they've written. I'm currently trying to do this with Neil Gaiman.

Completed:
1. Visit Hogwarts - at least the Hogwarts in Universal Studios which I did on my honeymoon in September 2013.

1 comment: